One to One training program
Training carried out in the comfort of your own home, in a relaxed environment for enhanced learning. This is an
excellent course for new dog owners with puppies, dogs who may not be suited to a group environment, or people with time restrictions.
Four hours of 1:1 training, usually carried out over a 6 week period
Videos of exercises completed in training
support over the training period for any current or new challenges
Times are by arrangement.
of this course are adapted to the needs of each individual dog, a general guide is outlined below:
WEEK 1 (2HRS)
- Understanding how dogs learn
- Eye contact, checking in with the handler
- Developing a good reflex to name
- Default sit/avoiding jumping up
- Recall - the very beginning
- Building confidence
- Appropriate Play
WEEK 2 (1HR)
- Revisit Week 1 training
- Building focus on the owner
- Sitting with distractions
- Recall - first stage stage
- Starting loose leash walking
- helping your dog have a calm place to hang out whether you are in or out.
WEEK 3 (1HR)
- Revisit training from week 2
- Challenges, jumping up,
- Dealing with everyday novelty, the hoover for example.
- Children - how to approach your dog.
- Playing, having fun
- Developing loose leash walking
- Understanding arousal and
how to deal with it.
Travel charges may apply.
Additional 1 hour session including 2
weeks of online support £45.
Additional 1 hour session including 2 weeks of online
support, plus training plan £65