- Dogs can be dropped off and collected at the usual entrance,
we will take your dog in and you can retain their lead.
- Take your dogs lead home with
- Gate handles will be disinfected before opening each day.
- Please be aware of maintaining social distancing if you arrive at the same time as someone else
- Dogs will be transported in the van as usual, crates will be disinfected at the end of each day.
- At the end of the day, please bring your lead.
- Hand sanitiser is used when leaving or returning
to the premises by staff.
- Regular hand washing on the premises is observed.
team have been following Governement Guidlelines during the lockdown.
- We will collect dogs from your garden
or front door. we will not be entering people's houses, unless you are out at work and by prior arrangement only.
- Hand sanitiser will be used after leaving the van, before coming to your door.
will ring the bell and open the door and call the dog, or you can bring the dog to the door, or garden.
- We will use our own leads.
- The vans are disinfected at the end of each
- Please observe social distancing
rules when you are parking, walking to the field and coming through the gates.
- Please use your own hand sanitiser
before you come into the field.
- Once in the field please set yourself up at the 2m markers already laid out at the
- Do not touch the gates on the way into the field, I will manage the gates.
- Do not touch any equipment.
will need to manage your own toys, rewards for your dogs.
- Avoid stroking other people's dogs.