- Dogs can be dropped off and collected at the usual entrance,
open the first gate, remove your dogs lead and put the dog inside the alleyway. Close the gate.
your dogs lead home with you.
- Gate handles will be disinfected before opening each day
and after each use.
- Please be aware of maintaining social distancing if you arrive at
the same time as someone else.
- An antiseptic spray - Leucillin will be used as an extra
precaution on the dogs fur before the dogs enter the premises and before they leave, (it will be a nominal amount). This is
a skin PH neutral topical spray product used by vets, it kills bacteria including COVID19.
will be transported in the van as usual, crates will be disinfected at the end of each day.
the end of the day, I will pop your dog in the alleyway as you arrive for collection, please bring your lead.
sanitiser is used when leaving or returning to the premises by staff.
- Regular hand washing on the premises
- The team have been following Governement Guidlelines during the lockdown.
- There are no other people currently working on the premises.
- We will collect dogs from your garden
or front door. we will not be entering people's houses, unless you are out at work and by prior arrangement only.
- Hand sanitiser will be used after leaving the van, before coming to your door.
will ring the bell and open the door and call the dog, or you can bring the dog to the door, or garden.
- We will use our own leads.
- An antiseptic spray - Leucillin will be
used as an extra precaution on the dogs fur before the dogs are put in the van and before they are returned to your home,
(it will be a nominal amount). this is a PH neutral topical spray used by vets, it kills bacteria including COVID19.
- The vans are disinfected at the end of each day.
observe social distancing rules when you are parking, walking to the field and coming through the gates.
- Please use
your own hand sanitiser before you come into the field.
- Once in the field please set yourself up at the 2m markers
already laid out at the field.
- Do not touch the gates on the way into the field, I will manage the gates.
not touch any equipment.
- You will need to manage your own toys, rewards for your dogs.
- Avoid stroking other